CITIZENSHIP AND RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
We deliver on our promises and deliver results Citizenship and residency programs by investment
Shedike CIP Program is in partner with true and certify international agencies on citizenship and residency programs. We offer a range of programs of getting citizenship or residency by investment in more than 25 countries all over the world, such as: USA, UK, Cyprus, Andorra, Austria, Malta, Portugal, Hungary, Spain, Greece, Latvia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Georgia, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Grenada, Dominica, St. Lucia, Vanuatu, Comoro islands etc. giving our clients wide range of options i.e more than 50 different options to get citizenship or. residency to choice from in more than 25 countries. We remain a one-stop shop for all clients CIP program.
Lifestyle – Structure and internationally diversify your lifestyle, core interests, and key assets
Security – Enjoy residence status in a neutral country offering more personal security and privacy
Real Estate – Combine international property ownership and diversification with residence rights
Opportunity – Achieve increased opportunity in business, mobility, children’s education, tax, and investments
Visa-Free Travel—- travel to countries previously restricted by time-consuming visa applications
Mobility—- Be free to relocate at any time if there is a need or desire to do so
Independence— Become more independent with a second citizenship and passport
Security—– Secure the option to permanently reside or retire in a safe country
- Investor must be over 18 years of age
- Have no criminal record
- Be in good health
- Meet the application requirements
- Has enough funds to make the required investment (the source of these funds must be legal)
- When providing a false information;
- If a medical practitioner states that any of the family members is suffering from a contagious disease and/or serious health problems;
- Not having received a free pardon, has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial
- penalty is in excess of six month imprisonment;
- Is the subject of a criminal investigation;
- Is a potential national security risk to the country;
- Is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute the country;
- Has been denied a visa to a country with which the country has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
Government Program. Investment from $150,000. Citizenship for the whole family
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St. Lucia
- Portugal (Golden visa)
- Greece (Golden visa)
- Possibility to get long-term visas to USA and Canada, E-2 visa to the US, plus visa-free China
- All family members can obtain citizenship within 3-8 months
- Visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 144 countries
- No global income, dividends, wealth and inheritance tax
- Information on obtaining citizenship is not disclosed to third parties
- Parents (55 and older) and children (up to 30) can obtain citizenship together with an investor
- No need to visit the island during application process
- No requirement to reside in the country
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired
- Life in a tropical paradise, with appealing lifestyle and retirement options
INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AND JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM
The program is designed to offer a comprehensive global job placement for skilled and unstilled candidates who qualify in various filed of endeavor and categories, in the following countries; Malta Poland, Czech, Latvia, Estonia, Macau, Zealand Singapore Australia, Canada, Thailand etc, this program come with a visa, accommodation and other benefits due to an employee.
- Obtain Schengen Work permit/visa (Europe) and air ticket
- 40-65 days of process /
- Salary from euro 700 per month or $1000
- Accommodation inclusive
- 2 years contract renewable for another 11 months
- Job in Agriculture/ Agro processing
- Job in packaging/Construction Garment industries
- Job in cleaning of Airport premises/Aircraft/Airport Bus
- Other categories; skilled; include teacher, nurse citizenship etc
- Placement form filled at our office (Ghc 100)
- Copy of passport (data page)
- photographs (full size and passport size)
- Work experience certificate if any
- Police clearance report
- Medical report.
But you can register while preparing the other documents
AVIATION RECRUITMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
The program is designed to offer cutting edge training to candidates, equip them with skills relevant to the job market. The training program is in partnership with airlines, ground handling and services provider through a guaranteed job placement for each successful candidate after certification by IATA Training the next generation aviation professionals.
- IATA Certificate Award
- Guaranteed Job Placement after Certification
- On the Job Training Available
- Obtaining international recognized certificate and diplomas
- Get a lifetime chance to work with global offices of the airlines worldwide.
- IATA course opens vast job avenues for aviation students.
- Students can work with Domestic and International Airlines.
- Increased job market for airline representatives and further growth and specialization
FULFILL YOUR AMBITIONS
Ensuring future generations receive quality training is the bedrock of success for any company in the aviation industry.
IATA Training Course Available
Talk to your Shedike Representive to include our warehousing and distribution services in your supply chain.